We are open for business
Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Since the government gave us the green light to go ahead and start re-opening, we started the phased re-opening of our business on 18th May - in line with the HSE and government
This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our customers, staff and family members.
Here at Global safety is key - that’s why we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect everyone:
- New safety systems, new risk assessments and new solutions for working safely in your home during the current crisis
- All staff have completed the covid safety course “Working in the home safely”
- All our staff have been trained on our new systems from hand hygiene to wearing face coverings
- All staff have been certified in covid safety by the construction industry of Ireland
- Daily temperature checks where all staff are monitored and checked for their temperatures and symptoms on daily basis
- Continuous training, onsite inspections and meetings to ensure that our rigorous safety system is been followed at all times
The safest choice for your home
We are proud of the fact that we are the only home improvement company in Ireland to hold the world-class health and safety standard OHSAS 18001, as Coronavirus is now a health and safety issue, this ensures that the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers are protected constantly.
Our sales department is now open and they are available to discuss your project with you and will also explain how we work safely in your home.
We would like to thank our customers, staff and suppliers for their continued understanding and support.